Profile DELphine TWENTY-one 1ST september '90 LogisticsCoordinator delphine1990@hotmail.com ♥GIRLFRIENDS ♥1LO6 '07 ♥french horn ♥chocolates ♥tv-marathoning Online Users Tagboard Affiliates Archives Credit Spongylove |
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
TAGS REPLIED: FIONA - U sure don't look like. hahaha! SKLINE - LOL. Her chalet become at BBDC la. Hahaha! Finishing my report soon. Hahaha! GINA - Where got small kid sia? SHIHUI - Nice right? hahaha! I miss my band too. Haha! Ur flowers still inside my drawer. ----------- HAPPY, PROSPEROUS YEAR AHEAD! For a new year ahead, I must always make a set of new resolutions. And hope I can abide to it. Hence for the next year, I hope: 1. Everyone stays healthy. 2. Graduate from NP safely. ![]() 3. ZSB doing well for SYF :) JIAYOU, horns! 4. Try not be late anymore! Be more disciplined. 5. Money come into my pocket. (this is not practical la. Hahaha!) That's all for now la. Next year is going to be a prosperous year. My ulcer bleed. My 大姨妈(menses) came. RED anot, you say la. Ok, reports are postponed to next year. But I will complete it soon. And OPCS pair work, start on it soon! That's all folks. Gonna change my blogskin soon. HOHOHO! Bye! Happy New Year everyone! LOVES! |