Profile DELphine TWENTY-one 1ST september '90 LogisticsCoordinator delphine1990@hotmail.com ♥GIRLFRIENDS ♥1LO6 '07 ♥french horn ♥chocolates ♥tv-marathoning Online Users Tagboard Affiliates Archives Credit Spongylove |
Monday, December 01, 2008
Tags Replied: CAIHUA - LOL. Slap her face man. Bloody one lor! FIONA - Hahaha! Now ok liao. I think I see her again I will rwar again. Hahah! Luckily no need to see her for a few weeks. GINA - I will never ever use that word unless I'm really very angry. Hahah! HIDAYA - WELCOME BACK TO SINGAPORE in one piece. Hahaha! SHAN - Haunt u more than haunt me la. Hahaha. ----------------- Hello everyone, did you missed me? Let's do some updating now. Friday Went back to Zhenghua after lesson for the combined practice. But heard some news and got really disappointed in the current batch of juniors. I shan't say anything here because I believe that all of u are old enough to think. Reached home at approximately 12mn. Saturday Went back for second round of band practice. I almost killed myself with all the high notes. Note, that's the result of not practicing enough. Did not go for the BBQ instead I went to meet Fiona and Shan(who came abit later) for lunch. LJS feast. I ate alot, ok? Ha! Went home, sleep. Today Nothing much. Sleep. Sleep. SLEEP. I think weekends are really my time to sleep. But the thought of going back to school tomorrow turns me off. First, I've to squeeze to board the bus. Next, I will definitely get pushed by someone who is alighting, that will make me fall. It's like, why on earth do u have to push people to so that u can alight? And aunties will give the "tsk" sound if we didn't let them enough space to alight. And obviously given my black face, they will automatically stand there and wait till I let them alight. HOHOHO! I'm a gangster. I can't understand the logic behind this type of action. Lastly, there will definitely be a traffic jam. Be it long or short. Monday is BLUE. Bye! |