Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tags Replied:

FIONA - Haiya. The ceiling is fine 'cos we intentionally make it soft one. So that when I fly up cannot come down, the ceiling will not injured me. Hahaha!
GINA - COMMON TEST OVER! Yoohoo! That one is Nuffnang go crazy that's why 50 views. Siao one. Haha!
CAIHUA - Love ya too:) Muacks!
SHIHUI - I got the photos already. HOHOHO! Ya la. Nevermind. Next time we try harder to kidnap both caihua and gina. Hahaha!
-----------------

YOOHOO!
COMMON TEST IS OVER.
3 CHEERS FOR THAT!

Straight after common test, our class went for BBQ!
Poor me, I only slept for less than 1 hour the day before.
I K.O.-ed on my way home.

Let the pictures speak.

People who went there:)

FOOOOOOOOD!!

Playing rainwater! YOOHOO!

Classmates with Advisor, Mr Victor Tan.

In midst of BBQ-ing.

Pose! Pose!

We love MARSHMALLOW!


Friday
Went out to meet GIRLFRIENDS at night.
Had nightmares at LJS! Horrendous!
Slack at Fiona's house.
Home sweet home.

Saturday
Was supposed to reach on time for band practice,
but my alarm failed me.
After band was Nora's birthday celebrate.
My juniors were super sweet to bake cake for her.
The cake was YUMMY!
Chocolate cake with thick coat of nutella!

I bought this lanyard with Kaiyi and Skline. Nice right?
Don't drool, people. HOHOHO!

Came home and pack my sis' table with her.
Finally my table is book-less.
And cleared my wardrope.

That's all folks.
Enjoy your holidays!
And come for ZSB's concert!
Bye!