Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tags Replied:

FIONA - LOL! I won't do that on my own blog lor. I'm not that stupid. HOHOHOHO! Watch me play I will shy one. Hahaha!
CKY - Ha! See ya soon!
SHIHUI - Hahaha! Ya la. She darn on one!
--------------
Band practice today is not that bad.
I managed to catch up a little with the band already.
HOHOHOHO!
CKY didn't come today.
The section was a little quiet.
See ya on FRIDAY, CKY! Loves:)

Going to gym tomorrow with Skline and Shan.
Hopefully Shan can wake up if not we will go without her.
HOHOHO!
I think it has been a long time since I've exercised.
I shall take this opportunity to exercise and KEEP FIT!
And catching up with my girls.
That's all folks.
p.s Number of viewers dropped:(