Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Monday, December 08, 2008

Tags Replied:

FIONA - My ceiling soft one. So I won't feel the pain. Hahaha! Yay! All come to my concert:)
HIDAYA - U everytime think of sushi only. Yay! All of u coming down:)))
GINA - That's my kind intention ok. Not lazy. Haha! I treat my readers very good one lor.
SHIHUI - Lol. Won't la. U wear the invisible coat can already. Hahaha!
GINA - Faster go watch if not no more liao. Now only got 1 show per day only. HAhaha!
SHAN - That one is 1 day never check. Normally I see I will delete straight ma.
-------------------
不良笑华 debuts today! Remember to catch it on channel u at 7pm today!
Wilber Pan :)))

Nuffnang went crazy!
I actually have 50 readers on 6th Dec.
This is insane!
That's all folks. Bye!
Mug hard for your Common Test, people :)