Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Tags Replied:

HIDAYA - Yea! Go after our common test! Ending next week.
CAIHUA - Yes, LJS! Darn heavenly! HOHOHO!
FIONA - I will everyday curse her in class only la. Will not go crazy one. HAHAHA! Ah lian = gangster. Same la!
SHAN - Not very big, but it suggest what I feel la. Hahaha! Chinese A2 one lor! Ya la, I cursing the uncle upside down because he make me walk for 20min!
GINA - Ah lian also can. See which one u all want to use. Hahaha!
MAGGIE - RAH.
-------------------

I cut my finger today :(
I reach class before 8am today :)
Met Skline after class :) but was supposed to go for band instead.
Went home at 1pm while others are going to class :))
MY BROTHER'S ISP LECTURER IS SUSAN KWA! Happy anot?
Hahahaha! Gloating over his misfortune :))))

I don't know what else to update.
Other than today is a HAPPY DAY :D
High, high into the sky!

At dilemma, to go or not to go for class tomorrow?
12bucks for class BBQ. I'm looking forward.
Gina, come!