Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Sunday, December 28, 2008

ZSB Alumnis
Zhenghua Symphonic Band ended with a blast.
I hope everyone likes it :)
I think is super touching.
First concert.
Girlfriends came and support me.
Chopsticks too.
I'm super touched la. They gave me tissues, ok. Haha!


I think I'll have a hard time adjusting back to the school days again.
I'll miss ZSB. Especially my SECTION 4, HORNISTS. (not horny, ok!)
HUIYING, NORA, EVA, GUAN MING, ALISTAIR, NADHIRAH, I LOVE ALL OF U!
Thanks for the presents and cards <3
ALSO KAIYI AND SI KAH LENG(SKLINE) AND VALERIE! The traditional 4 man photo.
Benjamin is always forgotten by our section. LOL.
Ok la, I wrote him in liao lor! HAHAHA :D
And GreenRidge Shopping Centre! HAHAHA! Abit no link ah.
AND LRT! 'cos ever since I graduated, U never use that transport anymore. Hahaha!


That's all folks.
AH! Emo la. F reports!
p.s those with concert photos. Send me :D I love you.