Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Thursday, January 29, 2009

3days of enjoying ends.
CNY eve, first day of CNY, second day of CNY.

Eve was reunion dinner with waipo.
She came to our house for dinner.
And gave us ang pow since we will not be seeing her on CNY.

First day of CNY.
Rise and shine.
Woke up super early despite late night sleep.
Wonderful tv programs. Totally in love with my tv.
Visit paternal side relatives.

Sis and I

Mum and I


My family:))

Grandparents.

Then vivo for....

I rate them 4.5stars.
Wonderful show. Get married soon.

Second day of CNY.
Visit Raymond Uncle's family.

With the kid at home.


My brother wants to be a rich tai tai too.



Then my used-to-be nanny. (Somehow I don't remember her.)
Wlked around AMK Hub because its tooooooooooooooo boring.

Third day was BACK TO SCHOOL.
I was totally not in the mood.
But I have to go back for the assignments and test.
Didn't score very well. But was acceptable.
Sleep. And the bags I ordered online finally came.

Forth day, which is today, skipped class in the morning.
Went to school for IMGT only.
Cabbed home after that.

That marks the end of the four days of CNY.

Get well soon, AH HUI.