Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday, Raymond Uncle.
His birthday was over by 4hours and 36minutes.
Celebrated his birthday at Fig & Olive at JP.
It is some halal restaurant.
Food was acceptable.

After that was a little shopping at NTUC.
Actually was getting a some things for CNY.
Then headed home.
Upon reaching home, my sis and I sneaked off to buy cake for him.
Sing birthday song.
And here I am, doing my POM once again.
Finally completed it.
QLA tutorials and revising IMGT tomorrow.
Then OPCS test.
Then IMGT report.
I got my week planned out properly.
Besides that, one day is for bestie,
one day for my two loves, CKY and Skleng.
Gonna work extra hard this week.
Bye. I'm going to sleep now 'cos it's almost 5am already.