Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The lecturer is making a big commotion about the assignment.
Can NP system be any better?

It's so irritating to listen to these early in the morning:
"Whose group is this?"
"This is assignment 1."
"This is Role Play."
"Can you send another time?"
"I must keep this so that I have evidence of the 100% plagarism."
I swear I heard each sentence for more than 10 times.
U mean such simple sentences u don't understand,
Thus the lecturer need to repeat over and over again?

What the F? Irritating.
It's like u are telling that when u submit u don't look carefully?
Or is that the first time u are submitting thru' Mel/SafeAssignment.
Don't u understand what the lecturer is talking?
Listen carefully when the lecturer is giving instructions la.
Make things so complicated now.
GAHHHHHHHHH! Pissed off.