Profile DELphine TWENTY-one 1ST september '90 LogisticsCoordinator delphine1990@hotmail.com ♥GIRLFRIENDS ♥1LO6 '07 ♥french horn ♥chocolates ♥tv-marathoning Online Users Tagboard Affiliates Archives Credit Spongylove |
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Tags Replied: FIONA - Laoniang nothing to update la. No photo somemore. Very lengthy one sia. HUIYING - I know u love me la. I will go back see u when I free. LOVE! CKY - LOL! Don't know how come I can think of that. I LOVE YOU TOO. Don't worry about *****. Think postively. CAIHUA - Eh what sia?! That one is bad word. Hahaha! GINA - U say lehs? They stomp the floor one sia. U never live here u don't know. Till u live here, then u will know what vigorous exercise they do. SHIHUI - Are u thinking what I'm thinking, C2? LOL! SKLENG - LOL! Ur week past super slowly man. CKY and mine still ok sia. LOL! More to go, girl. Meet up next week:(:(: --------- Phew. My blog has been stagnant. Laoniang nothing to update, can anot? Hahaha! Like ah lian can? Quick summary of the week. Woke up more or less on time. But still are late for lesson. Terrible traffics. Darn buses. School = No motivation. Don't ask me why. Yesterday was outing with Bestie to hunt for my CNY clothes. Quite fruitful. I bought my shoes too. And we went to 3 different places. And took the utensils family photo in class. U name it, we have it. Photos are at Gina's blog(?). Stay tuned. Today was staying at home to do my assignments. Halfway done. More to come though. That's all folks. |