Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Tags Replied:


FIONA - My blog is always entertaining ok! Help tv advertise also lor. HOHOHO!
CAIHUA - IMGT. Tell u already. Hahaha!
SKLENG - Happy schooling next week too!!!! Hahahaha!
CAIHUA - Where got? We bi chi bi chi now. I got discipline one hor.
CKY - Yea! We must get our kitchen wares! HOHOHO! I bring laptop to school every thursday!
GINA - Nice! Hahaha! I watched on Channel 8(?) last time. Very weird. Canteen 5 got subway. HOHOHO!
----------------------

I CAN'T HEAR MY ALARM RINGING!
Thus, I'm late for my 8am lesson once again.
But I can hear my phone vibrating.

Home sweet home after my lesson.
And I slept from 2pm to 7pm.
And did powerpoint for tomorrow from then till now.

I'm not prepared for tomorrow's presentation.
RAH!
Holiday mood. Holiday mood. Holiday mood.