Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Tags Replied:

NADHIRAH - I MISS YOU TOO. And the whole section too.
CKY - LOL! I'm banging trees too! LOL. At least new messages came in after that.
CAIHUA - That's something cool ok. U don't get to see it in CCK, right? LOL!
HIDAYA - U only lor! I kpo because my sister they all run there first. LOL!
SKLENG - LOL! Won't one. 'cos police come very fast also. Hahaha!
SHIHUI - LOL. 'cos it is cooler than tv programmes. Don't worry, I don't go out at night. Hahaha!
FIONA - Nice entertainment right? My blog is so cool! Hohoho!
GINA - LOL! Jurong is like that one la. Xi guan already. Hahaha!
------------------

黑糖群侠传 The legend of Brown Sugar Chivalries
Debuts 4th January(tomorrow) on channel 56. 天幕下的恋人 Under the Canopy of Love
Debuts 6th January(tuesday) on Channel U.
Must watch too!
I got this cap for free too.
I don't know when I'll be using though.

Holidays are ending.
I only complete 2 out of so many assignments.
Bless me!

That's all folks.
p.s I feel weird not having to go back to school on saturday.