Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Sunday, April 26, 2009

It's a matter of fact


Stars Awards today.
The most anticipated day for all mediacorp artistes.
It's a day whereby they get recognition.

But I personally feel that it's a biased competition.
Because Little Nyonya gets 16 nominations.
All because it has the highest viewers throughout the years?
Yes, it is a awesome drama but I think it is not fair to the rest of the artistes who did not participate in the production.
What happen to the rest of the productions?
They are not getting recognition.
I'm not a die-hard fan for mediacorp shows/dramas.
I'm merely standing at a third-party point of view.
So, no hard feelings, yea?

Outcomes are more of less predicted.
But I enjoyed the new elements added to the show to make it more enjoyable.
Magic shows and invited guests.

Working tomorrow.
It's gonna be another blue day:(
Bye.