Profile DELphine TWENTY-one 1ST september '90 LogisticsCoordinator delphine1990@hotmail.com ♥GIRLFRIENDS ♥1LO6 '07 ♥french horn ♥chocolates ♥tv-marathoning Online Users Tagboard Affiliates Archives Credit Spongylove |
Tuesday, April 07, 2009
♥It's takes two hands to clap First and foremost, Congratulations to all my juniors for clinching the first Gold Medal in SYF. I'm really proud of all of u. First good news that brightened up my foul day at work. I think I looked stupid at work. When will I ever get out of hell? Gates of hells opens daily at 9am. And close approximately at 5.30pm. Worst of all, its only week 5! I've got lots of mosquito bites! The swelling doesn't go away:( Any good remedy to solve this? I don't want ugly legs:( Weekends are planned properly. I still hope there's time for me to rest at home. HOHOHO! I'm sucha homely girl. Bye! P.S I haven't been doing shopping! I'm in need of clothes to wear to work!!! |