Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!
May all mothers be happy today.
I did not bring/buy anything for my mum.
'cos she went for work.
I'll treat her some other days:):)

I deleted two other posts.
Unpleasant posts. I don't wanna pollute my blog.

It was a pretty lousy week last week.
I'm not going to rant here and be a nuisance.
On the bright side, the witch is not going to be present on my last week of work.
I hope they approve her leave!
I don't want a lousy last week of IAP.
Anyway, 10th week next week.
13weeks left. I hope that it will turn single digit soon.

Gonna be real busy this week because of the interim report and presentation that I have to prepare.
All these nonsensical stuff is driving me up the wall.

It's gonna be monday tomorrow.
Hate Mondays, love weekends.
Can weekends be a little longerrrrrrrrrr?

Bye!