Profile DELphine TWENTY-one 1ST september '90 LogisticsCoordinator delphine1990@hotmail.com ♥GIRLFRIENDS ♥1LO6 '07 ♥french horn ♥chocolates ♥tv-marathoning Online Users Tagboard Affiliates Archives Credit Spongylove |
Monday, June 29, 2009
Bye bye long hair:( Hello shoulder length hair:( Welcome to my family. Im quite sad that my straight hair starts to curl. Shouldnt have cut it. Dont ask me what shook me that made me cut away my hair. cos I dont know what came over me today. Anyway, I witnessed a fight on bus today. 3 parties, the driver, drunkard and a passenger. The drunkard got up the bus and fell down by himself. And he find fault with the driver and starts hitting him. The poor driver couldnt retaliate cos he was driving. The passenger was unhappy with the drunkard and gave him a punch. And that cause disruption to the journey. The bus stopped 2 stops before my destination. My bladder is like max already can. So I alighted and took another bus home. If not I would have stayed on and see the outcome. What an exciting day. Bye! P.S Did I mention that the passenger who punched the drunkard sat beside me? I was terrified! |