Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Monday, June 01, 2009

Its the official countdown to the end of IAP.
10weeks! Its only 10 weeks left.
But come to think of it, its still 2 and a half months more.

Night at Museum 1 showing next Sunday at Channel 5, 7.15pm.
Those who have not caught it, remember it catch it on tv!
Camp Rock on Channel 5 today! Nice show.
I couldnt find it online. Luckily it was broadcasted on tv today.

My laptop is having a SERIOUS problem.
It keeps shutting down for no good reason.
Need to go hospital soon.
I hope it didnt contract SWINE, cos Ive been speaking of Swine too much.
JUST KIDDING!

Hell tomorrow. I hate the torment.
Bye!

p.s shit! My up arrow is malfunctioning too. F!