Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Ladies and gentlemen,
the week is coming to an end.
This means all of u are heading back to school.
And poor me has to go back on work on Monday once again.
Where is my two weeks break like every NP students?

I am super reluctant to go back once again this week.
I'm reluctant to let this weekend pass.
I'm reluctant to get stressed up all over again.
I'm reluctant to be under the WITCH again.
I'M RELUCTANT. I'M RELUCTANT.
I need a time machine to forward the time.

Spent today shopping with Shan.
Surprisingly, I bought nothing.
I'm supposed to stock up my wardrope but nothing caught my eyes.
Anyway, I'm going for a hair cut tomorrow.
I hope it doesn't turn out bad.

Ladies and gentlemen, let's brace Week17.
Bye!