Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Ladies and gentlemen,
ITS FRIDAY! TIME TO PARTY!!

Today Gina called me during work time.
SCARE ME LOR, GINA!
I hope that they will work with us. LOL!
Its gonna be fun!

Had mcdonalds with mama for dinner today.
Craving for it since I dont know when.
My sis ponned class again today.
This is the dont know how many times this week liao.
I go work, she still sleeping. TSK!

Feel like going to gym tomorrow.
But I think I will give up the idea tomorrow.
I am a lazy person, I admit.

Finally down to the last 3 weeks.
Time to work on my report:(
Final presentation on my sis birthday. HOHOHOHO!

Too many things took place this week but I dont remember what happened.
I have memory of a goldfish. 3 sec. LOL.
I only remembered I kept whinning since monday.
I went to work started waiting for 5.30pm once I am on my seat. LOL!
And files on table piling like a mountain.
(P.S. I have a mini table)

And yes, eclipse, bad day. Terribly late for work due to train delays.
Only Joo Koon there affected lor! Rah!
And I stayed up to watch the eclipse on channel u at 11.30pm.
I dont find it interesting but I find it informative on how eclipse can occur.

Thats all folks.
Bye. Countdown, people!