Profile DELphine TWENTY-one 1ST september '90 LogisticsCoordinator delphine1990@hotmail.com ♥GIRLFRIENDS ♥1LO6 '07 ♥french horn ♥chocolates ♥tv-marathoning Online Users Tagboard Affiliates Archives Credit Spongylove |
Sunday, September 06, 2009
Hello everyone! I'm here to clear dust. HOHOHO! 31 Aug Had advance birthday celebration with the utensils. Had dinner at Dome cafe. Then desert at NewYorkNewYork which we went crazy after that. Played crazy word chain game. 1st Sept Happy Birthday to me! HOHOHO! Received many birthday wishes via sms and facebook. Thanks all. Went to school early in the morning for the yakult trip. The presenter was funny and it was quite enjoyable. Fell sick halfway thru' once again and went home to rest. Had celebration with girlfriends at Sakura. Slack abit and home sweet home. 2nd Sept Had my last birthday celebration with KAP clique. Steamboat @ Bugis. My birthday celebrations are full of food! Was going to catch the last movie but couldn't make it on time because of SOMEONE. LOL! Home sweet home after that. 3rd Sept After 3 days of celebrations, I feel that I've aged so much. I feel old. 3 days of celebrations really knocked me out. But I'm still very thankful to all who made effort to celebrate with me. It was a working day today. Was supposed to report at 1pm at Pasir Ris. But I was 45min late because the train broke down halfway. It was a lonely day. I have to eat dinner alone:( Home sweet home at 10pm. 4th Sept Another working day. This time is with my mama. So I'm not that lonely. Worked from 12pm to 10pm. Home sweet home. It was a hectic week. Time to rest! And my poor laptop has taken ill. I'm bringing him(?) to the hospital tomorrow. I hope they cure his illness for all. Time to look for job also. Any lobang, please introduce to me! Because I want to save up for Bangkok trip soon! I'm excited! Anyone want to sponsor me is welcome! LOL! That's all folks. Bye! |