Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Saturday, September 12, 2009

WELCOME MY LAPTOP HOME.
He is officially discharged from hospital and it is empty now.
I have to re-install all my programs.
RAHHHHHHHHHHH!

Went to expo for John Little sales.
I think most Singaporeans went for the Comex show instead.
There are very very few souls wandering there.
LOL! Bought my stuff and home sweet home.

And, I can't sleep and I have to work tomorrow.
RAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Laptop is a distraction.
I must learn to sleep early!
But I'm so going to fail miserably.

That's all folks.
P.S my birthday balloon has not deflat since 31st aug. I don't know when it is going to deflat fully. Feels scary when I'm alone at home and something is flying. LOL!
P.S.S I guess my brother is coming home tomorrow. HOHOHOHO!