Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Woohoo! Good night everyone!
Sleeping at 4am and waking up at 3pm.
The sun really burns my ass! Hahaha.

Half of the holidays have past and I'm still slacking at home.
I still hope that I can find job soon.

Anyway, Lenovo changed my keyboard for me.
Typing is not as smooth as last time and the keyboard is not very sensitive.
TMD! I hate Lenovo!
My laptop is still slow and no microsoft office.
I feel so disabled without MS office.
Gonna bring it back to school to install and do up the school net.
What a waste of time!
In conclusion, I hate Lenovo!
They should just give me a new laptop. JUST KIDDING!

Gotta wake up early tomorrow.
I hope I remember that I have to wake up early tomorrow!
That's all folks.
Bye!