Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Monday, October 26, 2009

Can anyone tell tomorrow is not Monday?
Reluctancy rolled bigger and bigger.
Wake me up on time!

Past 3 days were like walkathon.
Believe me, I've walked for more than 10km in search for other people's present.
Really hate the process of thinking of what to buy and looking for it.
End result, backaches and extremely exhausted legs.
And people, you better love the presents.
Hug it, kiss it. I don't know. Just heart it!
Not forgetting free meals. HOHOHO!

Ok, today is like better.
'cos I only went out for dinner.
Had a terrible headache but was ok when I reached home.
Hmmm, my home works like an effective medicine for me.

Gotta catch project runway later.
Why must it be at 3am? I have lesson tomorrow:(
That's all folks.