Profile DELphine TWENTY-one 1ST september '90 LogisticsCoordinator delphine1990@hotmail.com ♥GIRLFRIENDS ♥1LO6 '07 ♥french horn ♥chocolates ♥tv-marathoning Online Users Tagboard Affiliates Archives Credit Spongylove |
Tuesday, October 06, 2009
Hello everyone! Here to update my poor blog a little. Sorry for the lack of post. Things get a little lazy when I'm not doing anything at home. 25.09.2009 My girlfriends birthday. Initial plan was to pick up the cake then Aston then movie. It became, Pick up the cake. Aston wasn't halal. Hence, went around looking for halal restaurant. Finally settled at Swense at Plaza Singapura. Terrible experience there. First, wasn't allowed to put our MOUSSE cake in their fridge. And hence, the cake was abit smashed at the sides. Hygiene wise, I'm sure they can do better. Secondly, the cake wasn't nice. And everyone agreed. No bakerzin non-chocolate cakes, period. Their chocolate cake is better. Lastly, no movie slots. Hence, no movie. Triple boo :( Anyway, we went to SMU after dinner, cut cake then camwhore! ![]() 5 of us with the horrible cake! ![]() The Organizers! ![]() Transform to POWER RANGERS? Powerpuff girls are cuter! LOL! 26.09.2009Had second birthday celebration for Shan. Dinner at Nihon Mura. Then caught Accident at Bugis. The movie is so meaningless and pointless. A little hipcup caught us but I will not mention here. Home sweet home. Let's fast forward to 05.09.2009 Had advance birthday celebration for Gina and Geok Ting. I'm sure they love our presents. Had dinner at Mad Jack. I was super tired because I merely had 1hour sleep that day. Home sweet home. Bathe and fell asleep soon. Had almost 12hours of sleep today. LOL!! Anyway, I helped my mama prepare the dishes for dinner. But I didn't cook. I'm a terrible cook! LOL! Don't judge me! I can cut pretty well. And I tidy my super horrendous room today. Because I woke up today and find my room in a terrible state. So I did a little cleaning. And that's the disadvantage of having to share a room. I still prefer to have my own room. That's all folks.Satisfied with the long post? Don't complain already uh! |