Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Monday, November 02, 2009

I'M IN CLASS NOW!
Because it is freaky monday once again.
Longest day of the week plus tons of boring lectures that can bore me to hell.
Now, I shall update a little about the weekends.

Had mini pre-birthday celebration for Jessie and ChiuTing.
Supposed to meet up at 7pm at Grand Cathay.
As usual, everyone was late.
End up having dinner separately.
After that caught Jennifur's Body at the theatres.
The scenes were horrifying and disgusting.
I can puke my dinner out!
But I will give it 5 stars.
Sexual and violence scene, NC16.

Home sweet home after that.
I missed my last bus and this terrible taxi uncle was on my nerve!
The only part I did not do is, swear at him.

That's all folks.
Did not take any photo, hence, tada!
Lesson ending!!
Bye!