Profile DELphine TWENTY-one 1ST september '90 LogisticsCoordinator delphine1990@hotmail.com ♥GIRLFRIENDS ♥1LO6 '07 ♥french horn ♥chocolates ♥tv-marathoning Online Users Tagboard Affiliates Archives Credit Spongylove |
Thursday, March 18, 2010
HELLO everyone. Wondering what I'm busy with recently? Just a short update. Finally met up with my girlfriends since ages. We went to sing K at Cineleisure. It was supposed to be 2-7pm. And they literally change to policy to 2-5pm. What is this man?! And I abruptly brought up a trip suggestion. and..... WE ARE PLANNING ON A GRADUATION TRIP! Since we graduated from ZSS, we were too young to do anything. Now that we are LEGAL, we are going aboard to have fun! I'm freaking excited and looking forward to that! Next, today is my first day of work DHL. Second time working with a Freight Forwarder again. But this time it's so much easier and no nightmare! No need to worry shipments not arriving on time. All I need to do is do administrative job! I can even stone there for 2hours lor. But unlucky thing is, they block off facebook and internet is VERY SLOW! I'm darn depressed during lunch la. TSK! Anyway, there's work tomorrow. I have to get to bed early from now on. Poor me! That's all folks. Bye! P.S. RESULT IS COMING OUT IN A FEW HOURS TIME! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! |