Profile DELphine TWENTY-one 1ST september '90 LogisticsCoordinator delphine1990@hotmail.com ♥GIRLFRIENDS ♥1LO6 '07 ♥french horn ♥chocolates ♥tv-marathoning Online Users Tagboard Affiliates Archives Credit Spongylove |
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Hello everyone! I'm back at blogger! Like finally. LOL! Anyway, my university application wasn't successful. And I'm feeling a little depressed but nevertheless, I will try the next intake and hopefully I will be successful this time! And I can't decide what to do now :( But I will definitely work till the next intake. Happiness are short lived. Because weekends are gone in a flash! Next week is back to burying my head under piles of documents. I'm so gonna be emo-ing till the arrival of next weekends. Hopefully I will not suffer from moodswings. By the way, my new sofa has arrived! And I'm blogging on it and my dog is happily sleeping me. He is like suffering from some kind of fits. Looking at him sleeps makes me feel like laughing! Crazy dog but he is so cute! Last but not least, I'm back to the OSIM and TGIF routine! And tomorrow will be monday blues again! Zz. That's all folks. Bye! Till the next time! |