Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hello everyone. I'm back in blogger.
Work has been going well.
Close friends might know it better.

Forth day of work.
I did learn abit on the programs they are using in the company.
But what I did most of the time is...
Facebook, twitter, MSN, SMS and today, reading.
Yes, reading. It has been quite a while since I've pick up a book and do serious reading to brush up my english.

While everyone is going back to school,
I feel a little depressed about having to work instead of working hard for my degree.
But fret now, I will be back to school in the next enrolment period.
I still feel spirited to achieve my degree certificates!

There has been this issue about brand conscious going around in my house and friends.
When people start earning their keeps, we tend to be a little more conscious about the quality of life.
And I, of course, am not an exception.
My baby sister is asking for a LV tote that mounts up to a thousand over dollars for her 18th birthday.
So, what's so great about designer's items?
Simple. Because it makes people feel great!
So who's getting LV for me? LOL!
p.s You might wanna consider for my 21st birthday :D:D:D LOL!

To sum things up.
Things are still going on fine for me.
Just that I've to make a little more effort to wake up earlier to catch the company's transport.
That's all folks. Bye.