Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Monday, July 26, 2010

Hello everyone.
It's only the third week here.
I'm not sure why I'm counting because there wouldn't be any countdown D:

Anyway, the day started quite badly.
First was the heavy downpour.
It's so cold that I can't bear to leave my blanket but still struggled to pull myself out of it.
Next, my dog pee-ed on my mum's expensive blanket and all over the room.
My godness! This dog is in for tough time, I tell you.
Next, it was super heavy traffic from the moment I board my bus.
Reached office at around 9am.
Startled by my colleague as he was rushing in from somewhere and I was busy FB-ing.
And lastly, I forgot to make arrangement for my job for today and everything have to be delayed.

How bad can my day get on a Monday.
And dear all, it's only monday today. D:

Sometimes, it is just that difficult to get something out of my mind.
I may seem unbothered by little things, but trust me, it affects me just as much as it affects you.
I shall try my best to put everything behind.

No, I'm not emo-ing.
I'm just stating my feelings.
Too many troubles, too little time.
Let's just escape from reality for a few secs.

Ok, on a happier note. We had PeiRong's belated birthday celebration on Saturday.
Gina and I agreed to wear heels on that day.
Thus, that day I stood at 1.76m. Hello giant(myself)!
Had dinner at Pizza Hut.
And PeiRong had little gifts for us which I thought was thoughtful :D
Thanks PeiRong! :D:D:D
Then proceed to MBS for cake-cutting ceremony. (Sounds so grand. LOL!)
Pictures are all at FB or Gina's blog.

That's all folks.
Bye.
p.s. Shhhoooooooo. Be gone, all evils!