Profile DELphine TWENTY-one 1ST september '90 LogisticsCoordinator delphine1990@hotmail.com ♥GIRLFRIENDS ♥1LO6 '07 ♥french horn ♥chocolates ♥tv-marathoning Online Users Tagboard Affiliates Archives Credit Spongylove |
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Hello everyone! Here to update this little space again because boredom is killing me now. Let's do some recollection. 9th August, Singapore's 45th birthday. Though we did not gather in Padang to witness the celebration, But I still see enthusiastic Singaporeans/foreigners donning on red on this day. I always feel patriotic on this special day though I did not put on any red clothings. Not because I don't want to but I don't have any red shirt. 45 years ago, we were nothing. 45 years later, we were celebrating the independence of the nation under the comfort of security and racial harmony. I'm so glad that I'm part of Singapore. STOP! Emotions overwhelming already. HAHA! Anyway, I had a mini meetup with my L6 girls. Ichiban for lunch, Mad Jack for desert! Stomach was stuffed with food!! Camwhoring at Pomo Centre's toilet. Nice, because it is always empty. The ones who met up early for lunch. I was meddling with my hair, and there goes Gina again! She forced me to take photo like that :( But I am still a patriot.After that, we headed back to Cathay to watch Salt. A movie by Angelina Jolie. My review for the movie is: Awesome. There's alot of twist and turns in the movie. Pretty unpredictable and I was confused from time to time. But by the time it ends, I fully understand the movie. It's sort of like a intellectual movie. ![]() Then we headed to the field behind Padang to catch the fireworks.This year's fireworks are a little disappointing. Not very fanciful and a little too short. But enough to cause damage to the environment. What are your takes on this year's fireworks?With reference to the photo above. Hahah! Celebration ended with loads of people rushing towards the MRT station. Gina and I got separated with Shihui when we wanted to hop onboard the train. Without any signals, the door closed and Shihui was the only person who managed to board the train. Immediately I let out a shriek and retreated backwards. Gina shook off Shihui's hand and retreated backwards too. Gina and I faced each other after the train left, and started laughing controllably. It was a really embarrassing moment. We were glad that we didn't make it onboard. Poor Shihui! LOL!! After the long weekend, I'm back to the montonous working life :( And it's the 7th month (a.k.a Hungry Ghost Festival). So, try not to stay out late, ok? I shall get home everyday before the sky turns dark. JUST KIDDING! Meeting up with my Girlfriends later! That's all folks. Bye! |