Profile DELphine TWENTY-one 1ST september '90 LogisticsCoordinator delphine1990@hotmail.com ♥GIRLFRIENDS ♥1LO6 '07 ♥french horn ♥chocolates ♥tv-marathoning Online Users Tagboard Affiliates Archives Credit Spongylove |
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Hello everyone! It's a long draggy day once again. The rain is making me feel oh-so-sleepy again.While my dog is enjoying the comfort of warmth and soft pillows, I am Reason being, he, I don't know how, sprained his leg. Now he is hopping around his house with 3 legs. And he bites anyone who attempts to touch his leg. Bringing him to vet on Saturday when everyone is free. Every night have to coax him to bed. He behaves like a baby when he is not. Anyway, as promised, my reviews for Love in Disguise. I would give it 3 out of 5. Was a little disappoint with the show. No climax. Just a simple romeo and juliet love story. It's all about soul mates, when you find him/her you will know it. Anyway, Leehom is cute. The girl is... ok. Watch it if you are a Leehom fan. 'cos he is duper cute in the show. Bottomline is, the show is pretty funny. Anyway, congratulations to the Singapore YOG team for bagging the third medal. Kudos to Rainer Ng for clinching a silver medal for Singapore. *CLAPS*I conclude that SOME Singaporeans are still talented. GO SINGAPORE OLYMPIANS! p/s I'm not a fan of YOG. I just feel like rooting for Singapore. It's our country afterall. FYI, I removed most of the links on the left. Most of the blogs are dead or the link is no longer in use. Therefore, I don't think there is a need to continue putting there. But if you want me to relink/add you on my blog, please tag me. Thank you very much. My company started using access card for security purpose. At least that's what they say. But to me, they are a hassle! When I have to leave the office, I need to exit two doors. So I have to tap twice when I enter back. So troublesome! But they call it security, so I have to face it. SECURITY! That's all folks. |