Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Wednesday, September 22, 2010
If friendship is fragile, what is relationship?

People always tell me,
he/she doesn't know how to balance relationship with friendship.
What's your take on this issue?

This issue is very subjective.
It depends on what you feel is more important.

Friendship.
Friends will be there for you when you need them.
At least, I have this kind of friends.
And I, in this case, meant FRIENDS.
Not those type of hypocritical person who calls you friend and stab you hard at the back.
And p.s. friends are not those you casually call upon and expect them to return the favour.

Relationship.
He/she must be there for you when you need them. But will they always be there?
Are you 100% sure that he/she is the one for you and you will live with them forever?

Conclusion, do not ditch friends for your boy/girlfriends.
'cos once they are gone, you will never find them back.

As a saying goes,
"Once your heart gets broken, you start to see cracks in everything."
It applies the same in friendship. Once you break the trust, there will also be a crack.
It will be difficult to mend the crack.

But whatever is it, whatever decision you make, don't regret and start whining to me.
My word of advice: GET LOST!

If you believe in making excuses to get over something, here's my advice.
Come up with the best lie, and cover it up so nicely that nobody's gonna find out.
Another point to take note, do not post anything on social networking sites if you don't wanna get exposed on your lie.

I believe that I still can be a good friend to people with boy/girlfriend.
Strike a balance between both and the friendship remains.
And don't lie too much and getting most of your lies exposed.
Even if I didn't ask anything, it doesn't mean that you are safe.
It only means that I can't be bothered anymore.

TRUST, is the key to sucess.
May everyone stop lying and be a little more truthful to yourself and your friends.
P.S I do not mean I need confessions of any wrongdoings.