Profile DELphine TWENTY-one 1ST september '90 LogisticsCoordinator delphine1990@hotmail.com ♥GIRLFRIENDS ♥1LO6 '07 ♥french horn ♥chocolates ♥tv-marathoning Online Users Tagboard Affiliates Archives Credit Spongylove |
Thursday, September 16, 2010
OH MY TIAN! Haven't been updating my blog for quite some time. Reason being, I was caught up at work. My colleague was on leave and thus I have to take over her job. Hectic days are over though. Ok, a little quick update. Had all my birthday celebrations over. (early and belated) Shall update on my next post. Still alive and kicking. And I'm meeting my primary school friends soon! So excited. They looked so different now. Just a quick review on the movies I've watched. Too many. But in theatres, 2 most recent ones. Vampire sucks. Its a spoof movie of twilight and new moon.Watch twilight and new moon then you will get the humor. Better if you read the books. They are more like inside joke. Twilight fans, DO NOT WATCH THE MOVIE. As the name suggests, it sucks. Don't bother wasting your money. Going the Distance (M18) Watch only if you are legal.Wide use of vulgarities. The show goes, "FUCK..... fuck.... FUCKKK...." Don't go if you are faint hearted. Sexual scenes included. But I would say its a good show. Worth the money because its hilarious! Meester Leighton is in there too! :D:D:D I like the part when they are having phone sex. The conversation is so so so funny! Go watch people! Letters to Juliet A very nice love story. Was it even screened in Singapore? It's such a nice story! Ok, sidetracked. The storyplot is good. Backdrop is cool 'cos its in Italy. Love. Heartache. Happiness. Awesome. You guys should watch too! I shall not reveal too much on the storyline. That's all folks. Shall do a proper update next post. |