Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Wednesday, October 06, 2010
Huishan and Hidaya Birthday 2010

Wednesday also seems so blue.
Ok, as promised, this post will be on Shan's and Ida's birthday celebration.

This year was different.
We had two different celebrations for them due to some reasons which I'm not going to spell out here.

Shan's birthday celebration was organised by her BF.
We went down at around 7pm.
We thought we were very late and start to flag for cab.
But to our dismay no one is around yet at that time.
And FYI, its a sunday. I have to work on Monday.

People, just to stress abit on punctuality, please be PUNCTUAL!
Especially when its a night BBQ!
Organisers are not at the scene when guests arrive, bad impression ok.

Anyways, we had to find leisure while waiting for them.
And so, Hidaya decides to study. Which is obviously staged as shown in the photo. HAHAHAHA!Then, she wanna be an angel. LOL!
But I ruin my manicure while taking angelic photos of her. 6bucks please, lao gong!
She is so in love with the presents we bought for her that she can't stop taking photo of them.
See what I mean?
Shan also have to take photo with her presents. So pinky!
To end of the day, we had friendship bands once again!
And we booked a maxi cab home after that.

Moving on, celebration for Hidaya was on her actual day.
I had to go back to work on a Saturday morning.
So I was pretty much exhausted by the time I went to meet them.
I was famished while waiting for our dear Sabby, who is late for 4hours!
See what I mean by punctuality?

Anyways, we went to Manhattan Fish Market for lunch.
The really awesome Butter Garlic Mussels. Highly recommended!
Hidaya showing off her "awesome" ring that she bought from the flea market before me arriving at the venue. TSK!They bought even more rings when we went back for the second time. INSANITY! I bought one only.Happy birthday to the birthday girl :D
P.S Shan is not with us because she went to Genting.

And last but no least,
GROUP PHOTOS @ different venue!
@ Manhattan Fish Market

@ECP
Heart them many many.
P.S Please be on time the next time round ok, girls?

That's all folks. Bye!