Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Reasons why I post this lame picture is because,
I wanna clarify any doubts that my PRIMARY school classmates have.

If you conveniently wanna point your finger at me for spamming the comment,
you can conveniently remove yourself from the photo too in case you dont know.

I'm not trying to be rude here.
Because one fine morning, one of our friend and said that I was flooding his email.
Oops, I just gave a tiny hint out.
Yes, guy! You can eliminate half the class already.

Guys, how petty can you go?
And how difficult is it to delete off your emails?
Or how difficult is it to send all FB notifications to junk mail?
Do you, like, need me to teach you how?
Don't be ridiculous to come up to me and say that I'm flooding your email because I can't be the only one talking to myself?

And,stop being jealous because I have a more flexible job.
It literally means that I have more free time at work.
So, stop being jealous and find a flexible job.
And stop telling me that you work for a living that's why you are busy!
I'M WORKING FOR MY LIVING TOO!

In conclusion, you know what?
I'm not gonna comment on any status that includes him lest he got all panicky and tries to point finger at me again.
Even if you beg me to do so.
And, I WILL NOT retract my post/statement/sentence.
It doesn't mean I'm afraid of you when I don't argue back.
It clearly means that I DO NOT wish to destory the friendship.
And by saying here, I hope YOU get the message across and stop pushing your luck too far.
'cos my limit is close to depletion.
Don't try me.
That's all folks.
p.s I will not answer to any enquiries on this issue publicly.