Profile DELphine TWENTY-one 1ST september '90 LogisticsCoordinator delphine1990@hotmail.com ♥GIRLFRIENDS ♥1LO6 '07 ♥french horn ♥chocolates ♥tv-marathoning Online Users Tagboard Affiliates Archives Credit Spongylove |
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Good evening ladies and gentlemen. It has been a month since I've last updated my blog. Like I say, there is no boundary to the laziness infested on me. I need an effective medicine to get rid of my laziness. Anway, I'm here to update a little on my life which has been so far so good. Just that sick virus have caught up with me. And working is still fine, as usual. Late night working is tad too scary for me! Experienced it on friday, I shall not do that anymore. But thankfully, there is someone to accompany me. If not, I guess I will be running down to bus stop. I just made myself sound very pathetic. But don't worry, my colleagues are still good to me :D I'm finally free from my hectic schedule this weekends. I'm like fully charged for my week ahead. And I must nurse back my health this week. My aim for this week: To be on time for the whole week! And may the weather gets better. Good luck to all my friends who are having exams. Meet up soon, my dear L6 peeps. Ah be, please come home soon. I'm missing you! That's all folks! Bye! |