Profile DELphine TWENTY-one 1ST september '90 LogisticsCoordinator delphine1990@hotmail.com ♥GIRLFRIENDS ♥1LO6 '07 ♥french horn ♥chocolates ♥tv-marathoning Online Users Tagboard Affiliates Archives Credit Spongylove |
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Greetings, my dear readers. Ok, I dont know how many people is still reading my blog actually. But nevermind. I shall do a little updating. Life has been, as usual, hectic. Coping with work and friends. Working is the same. You all know it. Ok, a short entry. Shall update about the movies I've watched. Most of them are awesome. 1. Unstoppable, featuring Chris Pine and Denzel Washington. Very exciting. It's a thriller.It's about an unmanned locomotive running at full speed on the main track due to an employee's neglience and it shows Chris Pine and Denzel Washington's effort to stop the locomotive to prevent a disaster. In all, it's an awesome movie. 2. Rapunzel, A Tangled Tale, featuring Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi It's a Disney movie. I love Disney movies.Story plot is ok. I like how Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi portray Rapunzel and Flynn. Love Maximus, the horse, and Pascal, the chameleon! SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEE! Music is awesome too! Ok, I LOVE DISNEY MOVIES! It's a MUST watch movie. Go get your tickets now. Ok, the rest is I wanna watch and is gonna watch. Anyone wanna watch with me? *wave hands* 1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Gonna watch this today. Shall give the reviews after that.2. Easy A, featuring Emma Stones 3. The Chronicals of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader 4. Tron Legacy. Also a disney movie!![]() Oh my god! Why are there so many nice movies lately? It's gonna burn a huge hole in my pocket! But for the movies, *cheers* That's all for today. I foresee next week is gonna be a busy week. Or the week after. *SIGH* Let's embrace December 'cos it's Bonus month! That's all folks. Bye! Oh ya. I will be working for Standard Chartered Marathon this sunday as a volunteer. Drop by Wheelock to see me. (The parking lot behind wheelock, Baggage area for participants) I will be up the whole night. Someone, pls text me and keep me company for the whole night T.T LOL! Bye! |