Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Friday, December 03, 2010
Harry Potter 7

Hello everyone!
It's FRIDAY today!

I'm back to give my review on Harry Potter 7!
Ok, it's an awesome show.
Just that I didn't watch the last series before that.
Anyways, I'm looking forward to part 2!
Please come out soon!

Lord Voldemort still look disgusting!
Dobby is cute! But unfortunately died in the end!
So sad!!!
Ok, he doesn't look cute. It's the way the director protrayed him!
It's basically a very adventure show.
I'm still looking forward to the ending.
'cos part 1 ends with Lord Voldemort finding a very powerful wand that is buried together with Dumbledor when he dies.

It's an awesome show just that my movie partner kinda sucks.
'cos he was watching me perform instead of the movie.
'cos I was terrified by the snake scene and he laughed at me! WTF LA!
TSK!!!

Ok, that's the end of my update!
Bye!
And happy weekends!
Standard Chartered event on Sunday!
Come orchard find me:):):)