Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hello everyone!
The dreadful week has began.
And it's only day 2! OMT!!
Please fly, time!(Ok, I typed this on Tuesday. Below is all today, thursday!)

Anyway, I had a mini gathering with my L6 girls.
Met up and had Hand Burger with Gina and Leemin first.
Our beloved, Geok, is forever late.

Then, we did some window shopping and headed over to One Fullerton, Over Easy.
Met Peirong there and chill abit.
Our 喜怒哀乐 expression.

Group photo<3

Ok, this week has been so hectic that I almost went crazy!
Too many shipments, too little time.
Year end kinda sucks.
The only good thing is bonus, which is delayed too!
Screwed them!!!

I will be officially 21 next year.
This also implies that I'm getting older each day!
Oh my tian! What should I do for my 21st?
Everyone is so hype up doing out plans.
I can't find anything special to do lehs.
Ok, Another 9 months to my birthday, still long!

X'mas is coming!
I haven't have time to get X'mas cards for my friends although I went home early lately.
I concuss almost immediately after dinner. LOL!
Ok, shall do my finish all my things by this weekends.

1. Visit the dentist
2. Get yoga mat! (I'm gonna learn yoga! WAHAHAHAH!)
3. X'mas cards
4. Birthday presents

Ok, I have no idea what to do on eve of X'mas.
Go Skleng's house? Go out with gfs?
Oh, by the way, I'm meeting my gfs this weekend. Can't wait!

Ok, I babble too much.
Not making any sense.
Ok, that's all folks. Bye.
P.S. I still don't get foursquare. Why is everyone using it? *shake head*