Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Monday, February 07, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year, readers!
Ok, I know I'm abit late.
I'm sure everyone had fun :D

The first present my blog gave me is, the background image was removed.
And viola, new blogskin!
Not nice also must say nice! I don't care!

Anyways, CNY to me is an aging process.
Sleep late wake up early.
New year goodies: Pineapple tarts, love letters, cookies, chocolates!
End result, horrible complexion, sore throat plus ulcers.
YAY!

The only good thing is getting ang pau.
Collect one day = my 3 days pay.
Everyday CNY can already. No need to work just collect ang pau.
I love my rich relatives! LOL!!!

Ok, to end everything off.
I had my fill of fun during CNY and I hope my readers had fun too.
Although the short break is over but CNY last for 15 days.
So... Go your friends' houses and loot money!!!!

Last but not least, a gentle reminder to my Horse, 1990s, friends.
Our lucky colour is green this year! Buy more green stuff!
HUAT AHHHHHHHHH!
Do we look alike? *Same question on Twitter. LOL!!*