Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Saturday, April 09, 2011

I would like to emphasize this on my blog again.


Before people start accusing one another,
Please, for god's sake, get all your facts right first.
DO NOT snowball a tiny issue into a huge problem.


At this age, I expect my friends to solve problems maturely.
What's with throwing tantrum or getting in fit of anger? Seriously?
By doing the above, it's not gonna solve anything.
It's like getting to work or school.
Throwing a tantrum is not gonna make the bus/car/cab/mrt/lrt arrive earlier.
It applies to all sorts of different situation.


And yes, running away doesn't solve anything.
Please understand that whatever you are doing now, is a responsibility.
It's just like making sure you get to your interview on time.
You gotta make an effort to reach on time cos it's your responsibility to leave a good impression to your future employer.
You don't skip an interview as and when you like because you are not prepared.


Ok, on a lighter note,
I'm gonna prepare to go for Shihui's 21st.
Bought a floral top just for her party.
See, I'm sucha good friend.
Bye.