Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

*Blows off dust*
Hello everyone.


I'M BACK FROM THAILAND... 2 weeks ago. LOL!
If you wanna see the photo, pls go to my FB.
I will try to upload the other half by end of this week. But no promise 'cos I'm busy for this weekends.
These 2 weeks have been very very eventful.

First was receiving acceptance letter from SIM. I'm going back to study!
Not a piece of new info if you have been following my twitter.
Lesson will commence on 18th July.
Excited and happy. I'm all ready to meet new people in my life. Pls be awesome. *praying*

Next, was a bad news. One of my colleague is leaving my company.
I am very sad and depressed over this issue:'( But life still goes on, happy or sad.
And to be frank, I feel quite aimless now. SIGH!
Anyway, in life there bound to be ups and downs. It is our perceptions that make the difference.
I will see it as opportunity for me to grow and step out of my comfort zone.
I do sound mature now right? *Pat on my back*

Tons and tons of quarrelling. I'm indirectly or directly involved in some.
But do note that if you wanna quarrel with me, pls establish clear thoughts before you start. 'cos when I bite on it, I will never let go.

Also, met up with some of my friends.
Haven't seen them for ages. But I still love all of you.
I'm taking this opportunity to say that I love all of you, in any case I die suddenly, pls note that all of you are not forgotten and still loved by me. But, CHOY!

Anyway, life still goes on.
I am still me.
The earth is still rotating, the flowers are still blooming.
Tsunamis are still destorying homes. Ok, irrevelent.

To start off the next half of the year, which I'm pretty sure it is gonna be awesome (I hope), Sab's BIG DAY this Friday!
Following which would be my very first staycation at MBS with my poly clique.
May everything be awesome. That's all for this weekends.
That's all folks. Bye!