Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Thursday, February 16, 2012
CNY 2012

Chinese New Year~~~ Super love CNY because... Red packets, good food, new clothes, clean rooms and many many more awesome reasons. Best of all, A SHORT BREAK FROM WORK! *dancing*

Anyway, this year CNY is a little different. CNY eve, we went to relative house for reunion dinner. Before that, I was slogging my guts out because I've been very very busy till the last day. So I have to do everything at the very last minute. My mum kept saying that she is going to strike lottery because I'm helping out with the housework. Hello, I have been doing so. TSK! My (shared) room is my responsibility. I get it! I have been keeping it tidy what.

Ok, back on tracks. Had a really busy CNY this year. Meet up with friends, visitings, mahjong-ing(Yes, I haven't been doing that for the longest time) and blackjack-ing. And my relatives are unable to distinguish me from my sister. Hilarious! 
Outfit for the first day of CNY.
As you can see, I became lazy on the second day... LOL!
With Rachel, cousin.

This year, my poly clique and I decide to do multiple house visitings in one day. Was supposed to visit 5 houses that day but because I overslept, I only managed to visit 4. Which is OMFG tiring! This was our initial schedule:
Peirong's -> Geok's -> Leemin's -> Shi Hui's -> Gina's -> Mine

It became Geok's -> Leemin's -> Shi Hui's -> Gina's due to the lack of time. Anyway, it was tiring but fun! And fattening! Everyone just kept shoving food to the guests(us). I'm beginning to think that it is an attempt to get me fat. Nevertheless, I would like to thank all the hosts/hostresses for their kind hospitality! Very appreciated! THANK YOU! *bow*

At Geok's.
 At Leemin's.
With my momos.
With my newborn, la bi xiao xin. LOLOL!

Then, it was steamboat with girlfriends at Fiona's. Had fun playing Saboteurs and Bang! Thanks Fiona and family for the steamboat! And early birds get the worms *wink*

That concludes my CNY this year (I can't remember if there is any major events). We must do more of friends' house visitings next year! I love all my friends<3 Thank you for being part of my life! That's all folks. Bye!